Friday, October 9, 2009

Milk & Cookies without the Calories

Love this pattern from Fig Tree Threads - Milk & Cookies girl's dress pattern.



It uses jelly roll cuts and is sold for a mere $5.95 - several dollars less than an average pattern price.

A little girl's t-shirt is used for the bodice, and the skirt looks like it's pleated strips of fabric. I wonder if it is lined? All those seams might not feel good on little one's legs... Probably simple to add a lining if I chose.

Hmmm. Might be ordering this. Looks like a fun pattern, and I could easily make it long sleeved for the winter and the colors in the skirt could be seasonal. How cute would it be to do autumn colors for Thanksgiving? Okay. I've convinced myself. Going over to buy one. I'll let  you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment