Sunday, November 22, 2009

2009 Fall Quilt Market

I watched every one of these videos that PortabelloPixie took at the 2009 Quilt Market. Cannot get enough of looking at the yummy merchandising and getting a sneak peak at what's next.




I especially enjoyed the interview with Anna Maria Horner - she looks just like her daughter. They could totally be sisters. Hope someone says that about me and Olivia some day!




And, of course, I was glued to my computer screen watching the Amy Butler interview. At one point, Olivia said - Mommy, it's you. Guess I wear my hair like Amy sometime, but I"m definitely not as tall and this as she is - nor will I ever be no matter how hard I work Weight Watchers. :-)



In my next life, I want to come back as a designer. What a cool job. And to be surrounded by all that beauty all the time... plus, they get paid to sew. Who wouldn't want that?

Thanks to Sandi Henderson at PortabelloPixie for giving us this great behind-the-scenes footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment